Owning a pet can add years of companionship and joy to your life, but it also comes with some drawbacks. In addition to food and vet bills, cats and dogs have fur – and fur results in shedding.
You may find that after adopting a new cat or dog, your previously spotless floors and furniture are suddenly covered with pet hair. This sort of shedding is largely unavoidable, but fortunately there are tools you can use to address excess pet hair around your home, and one such tool is a vacuum optimized to deal with that hair.
This article serves as a review of the Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog model, and tries to give you a sense of whether or not this is the best canister pet vacuum.
- Six Speed Variable Control System: Use your foot while using the Miele Complete in order to adjust the speed and power of the vacuum on the fly. This is a great feature for being able to swap from sucking up deeply rooted hairs to lightly cleaning your floor. The pedal on the vacuum allows for easy adjustment, and you’ll be able to cycle through the settings with ease.
- An Air Cleaned Sealed System: One of the main reasons that excess pet hair can be an issue is its status as an allergen. The completely sealed and cleaned system allows you to suck up the pet hair with the vacuum and transport it to a sealed cannister. This avoids the risk that you’d have with a lesser vacuum of just lifting the hair and launching it into the air. Have confidence that your vacuum will do a thorough job and keep allergens contained. It also does a good job of lifting pet odors due to the included charcoal filters.
- Integrated Accessories: Included with this vacuum are all the tools you need to make cleaning pet hair a breeze. Simply snap on the accessory you need for your current cleaning situation and seamlessly transition from a regular floor vacuum to a tool that can get into hard to reach places.
- Mini Turbo Brush: The included mini turbo brush is optimized for picking up cat and dog hair, and is the main reason why the Miele Complete model is one of the best canister vacuums on the market for dealing with fur. The brush is specifically designed for removing fur from furnishings, setting apart from regular floor vacuums. If you are sick and tired of pet hair ending up on all your furniture, then you definitely want to pick a vacuum intended for dealing with this problem.
- Great Durability: Buying a new vacuum is an investment, and the Miele C3 Cat and Dog is tested and will last close to 20 years of average use. If you decide to make the purchase, rest assured knowing that it will last for the full life of your pet.
After looking at all the great features that the Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog has to offer, we can confidently say this is one of the best canister pet vacuums around, even though review websites like Home Floor Experts have not added it to their lineup of best bagless cylinder vacuum cleaners.
The combination of power, convenience, and durability makes it a great choice for cleaning up after your cat or dog and leaving your home clean and pristine.
We’ve given you the information you need to make an educated purchase, so make the decision to take care of all that excess pet hair today!